November 19, 2015
This is just for fun. About three years ago I was at the beach and this list came to mind. I originally wrote it for Facebook, but I thought it should be part of the blogosphere. Enjoy.
Seven things overheard at the beach that would sound awkward anywhere else:
1. “Ow, everything’s burning me!”
2. “There’s sand in my shorts.”
3. “Ick, I got salt up my nose.”
4. “I think I just stepped on a sea creature.”
5. “Have you seen where I put my shirt?”
6. “Wow, you dig a nice moat.”
7. “I can’t believe I finally got the shower to myself.”
Feel free to add your own awkward phrases in the comments below.